Friday, October 2, 2009

font poem design rational

I decided to do this quote because I thought it really described the way I take on challenges and it describes the way I feel about following your dreams. For the word all I used the font blackoak std. and I made it rounded so that it looked as if it was engulfing everything. For the word our I used the font cooper std as just a standard font. For the word dreams I used the font zapfino and made it slanted and long. For the word can I used cooperplate gothic bold, this emphasised the word to make it strong as if you really can do something. For the word come I used the font cooper std again as just a standard font. when I did the word true I used the font perpetua titling MT i thought the font looked very official. For the word if i used cooper std again as a standard font. For the word we I used the font georgia and for the word have I used the font lucida fax. For the word the I used the font orator std. For the word courage I used the font wide latin and made it bulge to make it strong. for the word to i used the font veranda as a standard font. For the word pursue I used the font Lucida handwriting and made it slanted, and for the word them I used the font lucida sans. I also used lucida sans for walt disney.
I arranged the words the way I did so it would be able to read but also be interesting. I didn't encounter any problems when making the font poem, it has been the easiest project so far. I am most proud of the way I made dreams look I like the color I chose and the way I transformed the word. If I could go back and change anything I don't think I would, I really like the way my font poem came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment