I did my power point on Britney Spears. For the opening slide I chose a black and white picture of Britney and for the font of her name I used Biffo MT Std. Then I had that slide disolve into the next one about Britney's greatest accomplishments. The font I used to talk about the accomplishments was cascade script LT Std, and for each accomplishment I used the dimond animation effect. For the picture in this slide I used one that was almost a silhouette, it was taken from her Circus music video. I also had that slide disolve into the Third slide.
For my third slide I had to take an album and list of its songs along with the times of the songs. I chose her Blackout album because I thought it had an interesting cover, and for the fonts of the songs I tried to find a font that was similar to the one used on the cover of the album. I used Bauhaus std medium.When each song came in used the Peek in animation.I also used the dissolve transition for to get to my table slide. To show my table slide I used the wedge transition. In my table slide I compared Britney to artists that are similar to her, I used Christina Aguilara, Lady Gaga and Beyonce. I compared how they were first recognized, where they were from and the age they were when their debut album came out. For each point on the table I used the cascade scriped LT std, and I used the fade animation to show points. I used the dissolve transition to get to my last slide. The last slide had an assortment of pictures. I chose a picture of her with dark hair and one of her with no hair to show her changing personality. As for the music that went along with this power point I chose My Perogitive and Oops I did it Again.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment