Monday, September 21, 2009

Contact Sheet

on the third row I took a picture of a palm tree as landscape then cropped it as a square. Then for the portrait shot I cropped it so that the image was .75 inch by 1 inch high. In row four I used a picture of a cliff size and cropped it all the way down until I was zooming in on part of a fence that you would not notice in the original picture. I did all this by using the crop tool.

In row five I did the went through the same procedure but with a picture of a bunch of puppies. In my final zoomed in picture it was a picture of a dogs nose. The last row was my favorite row, I used a picture of a sailboat and was able to change the way it looked through some of the tools I found under the filter tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment